Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I am very interested in Fortune Street/Boom Street!

I haven't seen much in the way of footage for the game but these guys play it for the first time in this video so we learn along with them:

http://www.gamexplain.com/article-632-1322533154-fortune-street-game--watch-video-tour.html

Now, I haven't watched the video all the way yet but I'm quite interested in the game! Nice choice of music from the Mario & Dragon Quest games too. I'm not too fond of that loading screen at the beginning but it's short enough. There doesn't seem to be any other loading times. Good thing too, since it's a board game.

It seems like there are some detailed workings and I'm looking forward to learning about them all.

Boom Street is going to be out here in Ireland on January the 6th, making it the first Wii release of 2012 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment