Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"Kirby's Adventure Wii" is the name of our version of Kirby's second Wii game

Kirby games as we know often get different names for different regions. This is the name of our version of the game while the American one will be called "Kirby's Return to Dream Land". The Japanese version is simply titled "Hoshi no Kabi Wii" (according to Wikipedia).

The original Japanese title for Kirby's Dream Land on the Game Boy was "Hoshi no Kabi". I guess the naming of the Wii game for the different versions is ok enough but it would still be confusing.

When I talk to Americans they often don't realise that a lot of Kirby games have different names over here but I still like to use our names when I chat with them. I don't mind explaining but confusion over titles can be troublesome as we all know.

No comments:

Post a Comment