Saturday, October 29, 2011

Cool Video Game Halloween levels!

I read a recent article from some website about horror games for Halloween. It was a bit... well.... let's just say it wasn't written for me. So I'm gonna suggest some good Halloweeny games/levels that I really like:


Dark Castle(but only the Macintosh one!)
Gregory Horror Show
The Pumpkin Zone from Super Mario Land 2
Gruntilda's Lair & Mad Monster Mansion from Banjo-Kazooie
Big Boo's Haunt from Super Mario 64
Cave of Medusa from Mystic Quest/Final Fantasy Adventure (fucking scary)
Forest Temple and Bottom of the Well from Ocarina of Time. Shadow Temple too but it isn't as scary.
Any game from the Castlevania series is nice and Halloweeny
The Red Punster's area in Hamtaro: Rainbow Rescue. It has that kind of theme and is just so farcical and fun!

I'm very confident that my list is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment