Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sam and Max Season Two on Wii really did get a European release

If you're anything like I was you're wondering when the hell is Sam and Max Beyond Time and Space going to be released in Europe for the Wii. Well, it already did! The thing is, it was really difficult trying to find a reliable release date for it and it did get delayed an awful lot so up until recently I didn't even know it got released here.

It's nowhere to be seen in any of my local shops but I can tell you right now that it's available to buy online.

I can't imagine what the problem was. Maybe there was some kind of weird upheaval at "Atari United Kingdom Ltd" and they weren't even sure themselves. Who knows.

Anyway... about the game itself. It suffers from the exact same technical problems as the Wii version of Season One did. I won't bother going into them since I'm pretty sure the only people interested in buying the Wii version of the sequel bought the first one and know what those issues are already. There's also the matter of the PC version more than likely being cheaper.

If you're not put off by any of this and still must have it on your Wii then I say go for it. The content is still every bit as enjoyable as Season One's.

No comments:

Post a Comment