Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Finally! Dragon Quest VI is coming to Ireland on May 20th!

Wow! Look at this!

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/news/2011/a_3d_glasses-free_spring_ahead_for_all_32668.html

At long last they announce a release date! I was about to make a series of posts called "RPGs announced for Ireland that aren't Dragon Quest VI". Except now I don't need to. I'm still going to stay on top of this for a good while though!

The game is going to be called in full: "Dragon Quest VI Realms of Reverie", just like the Australian version and different to the American version, which had "Revelation" instead of "Reverie". Reverie makes for a better title because of the themes of sleep and dreams. Pity the American version doesn't have it.

Like I said I'm going to stay on top of this. On the other hand I'd still like to eventually focus on making pleas for the release of the Rocket Slime sequel for 3DS in Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment