Sunday, April 24, 2011

Reuniting with Super Mario Galaxy

Sorry for the late post. When I first played Mario Galaxy I thought it was the best game ever. Then I played the second one and then I was reminded of some things that annoyed me about the first one. After completing the second game I thought I had enough of them and didn't look at them again for ages. Now I'm playing the first one again and I'm trying to see why I thought it was so great in the first place. Well the annoyances are still there but the great thing, well one of the great things is the way the game just grabs your attention and doesn't let go and makes something new pop up quite frequently so you don't get bored.

Hmm... I may very well be still willing to call these games the best games ever... I'll play them more and see how I feel afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment