Wednesday, March 9, 2011

NGamer issues 58, 59, and the latest, 60

Wow, really sorry about this. Looking back I didn't realise I forgot so many. Anyway let's talk a little bit about them:

Issue 58:
This one came out around the start of the year, soon after I posted about issue 57. As you can see they're hyping up 2011 for Nintendo and they also had their annual golden Mario awards which was quite nice. Ghost Trick and 999 were reviewed, getting 90 and 86 respectively. I definitely would score Ghost Trick higher myself so that's cool. There's also a review for Cave Story's European release where it scored a perfect 5. The free gift was skins for the Wii Remote that make it look like an NES controller.

Issue 59:
Last month's issue. There were three available covers which were of all the starter Pokémon from the latest games. I got the much more appealing Tepig. If I get this game I'm definitely going to choose Tepig because it looks cuter than the other two. We'll see. Anyway for free gifts I got a Zelda belt buckle which is kind of weird but cool at the same time and also there was a skin for the DS Lite which makes it look like a Game & Watch! I'd love to put this on my DS but I love the DQIX one I got free several months ago. What a dilemma! Kirby's Epic Yarn gets reviewed and scored 87 and there's a feature about deaths in games I haven't read yet. Gotta get around to it. Oh, and Pokémon Black/White scored an 88. I quite like Professor Juniper too. She's quite attractive!

Issue 60:
This one came with a lot of little magnets. Mainly, this latest issue is all about the 3DS. I was hoping to see a verdict and score for Super Monkey Ball 3D but I suppose I'll have to wait(even though I'd get the game regardless). Beyond the 3DS stuff a couple of things that stand out are the Shantae review where it scores a perfect 5 and an interview with Matt Bozon for me to enjoy reading when I get to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment