Tuesday, March 8, 2011

More about that N64 collector's feature in Retro Gamer issue 87

Oh wow I really enjoyed that feature. I enjoyed it so much I'm making another entry about it! That collector's list will be very handy for me. There are a few games for the machine I still want to get (but I won't mention them for now) and it's interesting to see where they are in their rarity level category. I reckon I'd better hunt them down very soon!

As for seeing that amazing looking Hori controller, just imagine, a Gamecube quality analogue stick for playing the N64. I'd really love something like that.

If you would like to see a bit of this issue then have a look at this clip where the editor is flipping through it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdlZgFBVosU

He's only saying it's controversial to make it more exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment