Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Looking forward to Donkey Kong Country Returns, watching new trailer with Rambi

Nintendo's show at E3 this year was REALLY entertaining! There were many things announced but nothing got me more excited than the reveal of Donkey Kong Country Returns! I absolutely adore the SNES trilogy, the third being my favourite, but I love all three of them like no other. Naturally I'm following the hype up to its release in Ireland, which is currently for the 3rd of December this year.

One of the latest bits of hype is the trailer showing Rambi the Rhino. Never doubted that he'd be coming back! I wonder if the other animal buddies will come back too? I always thought it was really clever naming the swordfish "Enguarde"!

Anyway, check out the Rambi trailer and let's all get excited for the game's release together!

No comments:

Post a Comment