Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Listening to podcasts: Gonintendo Podcast Webisode 266

I've been trying to get into listening to the gonintendo.com podcasts lately as it's one of my favourite blogs to visit. There's a great liveliness to it and they really get into reading out press releases and such which can be entertaining.

I enjoy it but am getting to know who's who in the show very slowly as there's usually a lot of them on the show and I'm trying my best to tell them apart. This time there was just RMC(Rawmeatcowboy) and Kirby so now I now know those guys a little better. They weren't used to having such a small number at once but they got through it well I thought.

I missed the guess the game music feature they usually seem to have. I'm going to try my best to listen to it regularly from now on and comment on the goings on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment