Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Game Sack covers the Sharp X68000

Have I never talked about Game Sack?! Shame on me! This retro gaming show is incredible and I've been watching it for a very long time now. I nearly always learn something new from their videos and they're great fun too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQPt69UCyIA

In this episode, they talk about the Sharp X68000 computer. There are some old and obscure computers out there that I've only heard about in stories but I've never heard anyone talk about the history of the Sharp X68000! Dave and Joe do a fantastic job here and almost every single thing was amazing.

I was particularly delighted to hear about an Akazukin Chacha shmup! Loved that anime.

I thought they'd mention Detana!! TwinBee but they didn't. Plenty of other Konami stuff though.

No comments:

Post a Comment