Saturday, April 6, 2013

Whoever came up with the idea of the Eerie Staircase in Luigi's Mansion 2 deserves a punch in the jaw

It helps to look at the staircases that aren't lit up before you go venturing up in this long long room. You only have a short amount of time to memorise them before they light up and time and time again you WILL get a ghost appearing all of a sudden to laugh at you and turn the stairs into a slide, making you slide all the way back to the bottom, forcing you to climb the rows of stairs you've already conquered again and again.

It's funny when it happens at first and it's funny now when I think of it in hindsight, but while I was doing it I was just thinking how MEAN it was for the level designer to do something like this!

Don't worry, I'm not going to punch anyone in the jaw for this but I will say that I felt like my time was being wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment