Saturday, March 23, 2013

DuckTales Remastered announced. Holy Shit!

Here's the trailer. Word of warning: It features the catchy theme song so it may cause major nostalgia pangs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=6N0PzqF9gWY#t=48s

I have it set at 48 seconds in because there's a slideshow of quotes from boring people who don't matter. (Seriously, fuck off the lot of ye.)

So yeah! A remake of the NES DuckTales done by WayForward and coming to Wii U (and other consoles for some reason. Do non-Nintendo console owners even like games like DuckTales? I suppose we'll see!)

*sigh* DuckTales... I was too young when your cartoon stopped being broadcasted. I reminisced afterwards but I was still a child. A child isn't supposed to reminisce about the good old days but that's what happened when this went off the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment