Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My favourite April Fool's Joke of 2012

HCBailly did a Let's Play episode of The World Ends With You:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gAQah7VPYfY

I was very surprised to see it pop up as I know he doesn't like the game very much. Then it turns out he's not going to continue doing it. (thank goodness. I'd hate to see him go through any more of that pain)

I couldn't be bothered playing the game myself. That opening nearly killed me with its waves of humongous all round lack of appeal. It doesn't deserve to be played. That's why I could never do a proper review.

Anyway we also see him for the first time doing a DS Let's Play (at least I think it's the first time). He has both screens on the right hand side of the video in a sort of thumbnail while one of the screens is enlarged for the main part of the video. It's interesting to see and I hope it works out well for his Let's Play of the fantastic Dragon Quest IV!

No comments:

Post a Comment