Sunday, April 8, 2012

It's a bit sad that Nintendo Week is gone.

I kept watching Nintendo Week and I really liked all the regular characters involved. What's Gary's surname by the way? I'd like to know what other stuff he was in and where he's going from here.

I mean he is quite talented! His Dark Gary alter-ego was very likeable.

Nintendo still does a few shows like the 3DS one and the one we have for our region. I'll still miss Nintendo Week though as I do think it shows the fun side of Nintendo PR. When you see Reggie Fils-Aime visit and join them on the couch, you don't mind that he's there for some kind of advertising, it's just a nice thing in which to indulge and be entertained.

As a customer of video games I constantly have to deal with retailers who either don't think much of what they're selling to me or the likelihood that they're not as informed about the product as I am. This means I watch these shows with a sense of anxiety, especially if I really like the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment