Monday, December 19, 2011

Super Mario 3D Land is an amazing game!

So I finally tried out this game after buying it on release day a few weeks ago and I fell in love with it straight away. It's a good bit like the Galaxy games alright but there are numerious subtle and not so subtle differences that make it much tighter and fun to play. This actually really brings out the things in Mario Galaxy that really inconvenience you as a player such as being knocked on your back or flat on your face. This hasn't happened yet in Mario 3D Land... but for some reason I keep expecting it to! I also keep having the urge to shake the 3DS because I've been doing that so much in the Galaxy and Bros Wii games.

I'm still kind of shrugging at 3D effects but this is the best example yet.

I think this just may be the game you buy a 3DS for. (is it any surprise? ;P)

No comments:

Post a Comment