Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Reading Tim Rogers' Skyward Sword article

http://kotaku.com/5869411/

It's a top 10 list for "Stupid Things Terribly Wrong" with the game.

I like the article and I have a few issues with the game myself. I won't trouble myself with point 1 or point 2, although in point 2 I think his problem would become N/A if there were to be no dialogue at all in a Zelda game, which is something I'd like to see.

With point 3 I have to admit my mind did wander a lot in the middle of a conversation with another character; on top of that I'd like to add that the text itself isn't shown very clearly and it scrolls far too slowly with no option to hurry it up.

Point 4 I agree with wholeheartedly and then some. You couldn't not agree with it!

With point 5 I started to really enjoy the game when I finally got my hands on that sword, but it took ages to get to it.

Point 6 is something that made me worry when I saw the first trailer for the game. I wanted the game to be more colourful than Twilight Princess certainly but I wondered if they were trying to make everyone happy by doing different things and risk ending up making noone happy.

Point 7 I don't have a strong opinion about but I would like to see a new Zelda that was more action and less puzzles (like Zelda 1)

Point 8.... well this is my first MotionPlus game and I don't mind it really. I like the way it's done in this game though.

Point 9 kind of goes over my head except for the part about the bird. I think the bird is stupid also.

 Point 10 goes over my head too... unless it's just something I've come to accept due to diminished expectations or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment