Friday, July 1, 2011

First video clip I've seen of Rocket Slime 3DS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGYEdg3s2p8

Here in the video we can see some footage of Rocket out in the field gathering things to put on his head. I imagine that wall he blew up will pop out to the front layer of the screen as it crumbles.

There's also a tiny bit of footage of a ship battle. I'm left wondering about this; what happens when you shoot yourself out of your cannon and bump into enemy fire? Do you just fall into the water? What happens when you fall into the water? In the previous game you'd just land on the ground and could move anywhere between the tanks. Now that there's deep water involved I'm wondering how this'll affect the game. Maybe it's a restriction that will prove to be a big disadvantage; maybe it'll change the atmosphere into something that will make the game very enjoyable. Who knows?

Pity there's no sound but it's nice to see the game in motion. I'm gonna pounce on any trickle of information I find that'll be released about this game from now on. I really hope they'll bring it to Ireland, especially since the 3DS is region locked.

No comments:

Post a Comment