Saturday, July 9, 2011

Angry Video Game Nerd episode 102: The making of The Angry Video Game Nerd

http://cinemassacre.com/2011/07/06/the-making-of-the-angry-video-game-nerd/

This was released a few days ago. I have to say I am really impressed with it. This is a guy doing what he loves and making something great with it and this shows how hard he works at it. It took him years of learning and practice to do this and it's kind of inspiring. I like to think of him as an ordinary guy and he'd make a good role model.

There's also the Barbie review for NES. oog, it does seem truly terrible. One thing I like to do sometimes is play licensed games like Hello Kitty or Hamtaro to see if there's a good game underneath what would initially scare one away. It works sometimes but I don't think it would here!

No comments:

Post a Comment