Sunday, February 27, 2011

Let's research Pilotwings Resort and Steel Diver

Gonintendo.com had a topic in one of their recent "End of day thought" features in which they ask where the love is for Steel Diver and Pilotwings Resort. Since I don't know anything about these games I thought I'd do a little intel gathering on them.

After watching a few videos of Pilotwings Resort I can say that it probably will do what Pilotwings does very well and certainly better than ever before.

Now for Steel Diver. That periscope thing where you turn the actual 3DS looks like something I'd like to give a go just to test it. Mightn't be able to comfortably play it on a bus but we'll see.

Both games sound nice as far as potential for exploration goes. They could both be games it would be nice to just relax to.

No comments:

Post a Comment