Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kirby's Epic Trouser Scoop!

Wow that was a nice reception my post got yesterday when I tipped Gonintendo.com off about our localisation of Kirby's Epic Yarn. Everyone behind that site and their readers rock!

While we're on the subject of localisation, in Ireland we normally say pants instead of trousers but we get British names of things all the time as well as American names of things so honestly we would've accepted either term comfortably.

In that case it would make sense that someone like me would notice this kind of change straight away! When I do I get the urge to tell as many people that will listen to me about it and that makes this blog a nice little outlet for this kind of desire. After all, how many people in real life can I pester about this kind of thing? :)

I'll keep looking out for stuff like this because I find it hugely fascinating. I'll start using a tag whenever I post another example so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment