Thursday, January 20, 2011

Super Monkey Ball 3D!

Anytime a Super Monkey Ball game comes out I always have an insatiable urge to play it. It's one of those franchises that have loads of different versions on loads of different formats that people take for granted - like Puzzle Bobble or Tetris. Among them, Super Monkey Ball would be the only one I always get excited about for some odd reason and it's become some kind of tradition to have one come out when a new Nintendo system comes out.

Mind you, I got my Gamecube and its original Super Monkey Ball when they launched and from the looks of things it's going to be cheaper than the price of a 3DS and Super Monkey Ball 3D...

So far they don't have brand new gameplay footage since the event yesterday, just a trailer. I'm looking forward to seeing what this game is going to be like with the analogue stick. Honestly if I had a chance to be at that event I would push the Ocarina of Time remake and Kid Icarus Uprising out of the way and demand to play Monkey Ball 3D instead. So far it's the only game on the format I have even the slightest itch to play.

Grrrr! Make me want a 3DS Nintendo!

No comments:

Post a Comment