Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Angry Video Game Nerd Episode 118: Big Rigs Over The Road Racing

http://cinemassacre.com/2014/03/19/avgn-big-rigs-over-the-road-racing/

I really enjoyed this episode! I'd definitely say it's a crowd pleaser, not just because Big Rigs is an almighty spectacle to behold, but because I found this episode to be utterly charming. The Nerd doesn't swear an awful lot in this episode, which is an interesting point but I don't know if that necessarily contributes to my high enjoyment of it.

I never experienced Big Rigs myself except for that old game review where the guy just breaks down and cries instead of saying anything. The Nerd's take is even better and I really enjoyed experiencing this game through him.

The hypothetical advert he imagines in the end is a nice refreshing surprise and it's pretty funny too!

No comments:

Post a Comment