Friday, December 6, 2013

Bravely Default is out in Ireland today

I still have to play more of the demo but I did watch a 2 hour footage video from "nintendomination".

I felt discouraged at the start of the video because I felt like it was trying to make me feel feelings that I didn't feel like feeling and that led to me feeling like it was made for angsty teenagers. There was a stage where tears welled up in my eyes when I came across a man who was grieving for a family member he lost, so it worked on me eventually.

Then they obsess a lot about crystals so hey it's one of those games by Square-Enix that survives the original legacy of Final Fantasy.

I got more appreciative of the music when they went into one of the dungeons. It could be a nice enough game to get into.

So I'll try to play the demo myself again to see if I'd like to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment