Saturday, October 26, 2013

I want the next Zelda (Wii U) to have a realistic style, NOT the "Toon" style

I like both styles.

However, since Twilight Princess we've had TWO sequels to Wind Waker and the hard-to-read primordial ooze that was Skyward Sword. Now with the HD Wind Waker, I think it's safe to say that the toon style has had its turn for now. I'm not surprised by it any more.

People liked that Wii U demonstration with the big spider, so how about giving a cool style like that a go?

Now, it doesn't need to be "dark" and Link doesn't need to be an adult. I would like if there were big tits in it but that's just me(Telma fan).

Obviously there's more important things like being able to read the text, not repeating the message about getting bog standard items every time we boot the game up and being able to quick scroll through text like we used to.

Never forget the option to change camera controls too, especially now that the "standard" is backwards to the legacy N64/GC style.

No comments:

Post a Comment