Thursday, July 26, 2012

Starting to watch Chrontendo

Chrontendo is a vlog series where this guy talks about every NES/Famicom game ever made in chronological order(not sure about exceptions).

It's a great idea. I love the console and its library and I often find amazing titles in there I never knew before existed. That happens to this very day and I love when I find something new!

On watching a few episodes of this I find that I had played most of the games from the early Japanese years of the console's release, but only had the chance through those pirate famiclone things. Those early games were great fun for the most part!

I wonder if watching this series will demystify the console's library for me or maybe it'll make it the best console ever in my eyes? I won't think about such serious things and just enjoy the show. You should give it a go too. It's pretty good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment