Sunday, March 18, 2012

Kid Icarus Uprising has alternative controls for stylus aiming

I have to say I'm not fond of using the stylus heavily. It makes me nervous about making big marks on the screen.

This bit of news makes me feel happy in that sense and the alternative is using the d-pad or the ABXY buttons or - but I'm not sure - the Circle Pad Pro.

This reminds me of the first Sin & Punishment for the Wii's Virtual Console and its control options, which took ages to get used to. This also reminds me of the immensely improved Wii sequel that used the Wii Remote's pointer which took not a moment to get! That's what this game should have!

But what's the closest it has to the Wii Remote's pointer? The stylus... so it's back at square one unless they decide to put it on Wii as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment